Curtains have so many benefits as a window covering.
1. Choice! In choosing from so many fabrics available, you can really bring in your own personal style.
2. Curtains don’t make noise when moving around in the breeze, great for bedrooms.
3. Blackout curtains are fantastic for shift workers or sleep sensitive souls.
4. Curtains can be excellent insulators for cold, heat, and for noise.
5. Sheer curtains are so popular for good reason. They bring softness to a space with the added benefit of daytime privacy. And can easily be paired with a blockout for nighttime use.
6. There are many pleats to choose from, and types of rods or tracks, and where and how to fit them. All of this will be discussed at your consultation.
7. Curtains can be coordinated with matching cushions, blinds, lampshades etc.
8. If cleaning is a concern, please discuss at your consultation, there are many easy to clean fabrics on the market.